which killer
what killer are you playing? do you switch every match? do you focus on one killer?
are you more focused on kills, blood points, challenges, pipping?
do you try different perk setups?
what killer are you playing? do you switch every match? do you focus on one killer?
are you more focused on kills, blood points, challenges, pipping?
do you try different perk setups?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play every killer, but my favorite is Freddy (even way back before he was reworked). Usually I play who I verse. By that I mean I play a survivor game, then play a killer game afterwards as the killer I went against. Keeps it fresh. Though the matchmaking for survivor lately has been crap so I’ve played a lot more randomly chosen killers.
Been playing only Deathslinger lately, but I usually play spirit. If I'm in the mood I'll play demo or huntress