Do TTVs have issues with Legion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgkA4U-NCCE&feature=youtu.be

This is not the first time I've had this happen to me when playing Legion against TTVs. I've just noticed that if there is a TTV and I'm playing Legion then a flood of DC's tend to follow or they'll just suicide on first hook like it's the old Legion.

Like why? If you're in a 4-man group or in this case 3 you should do really well against him. Yeah the first guy had an early down because of the locker misplay but come on?!

He then said I reminded him of Noob3 when I messaged him after the match whatever that means. I just find it funny Legion even in his new state can still cause DC's like this.

Does anyone else have experiences with TTVs and Legion?

Comments

  • Lol most TTVs have a problem with everything. I wonder why, its not like having TTV is like a sign saying, "please tunnel and embarass me in front of my viewers" or anything

  • @Zaitsev said:

    Lol most TTVs have a problem with everything. I wonder why, its not like having TTV is like a sign saying, "please tunnel and embarass me in front of my viewers" or anything

    I mean, I've had both good and bad experiences with them not doubt but it just seems like all of my bad experiences with them happen when I'm playing Legion. I just find it super strange he can still cause such chaos even after all his changes.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1177676#Comment_1177676

    I mean, I've had both good and bad experiences with them not doubt but it just seems like all of my bad experiences with them happen when I'm playing Legion. I just find it super strange he can still cause such chaos even after all his changes.

    Legion will always be a controversial killer ig

  • His playstyle is annoyingand boring to play against, especially as someone who doesn't like to play injured. He makes matches that should be 6-8 minutes turn into like 12-15 minutes games of tag and that crap is just boring.

    I don't DC against him but depending on how the killer plays, I'll definitely kill myself on hook to get out of those matches if it looks like it's going to drag. (Dying Light, Thanat, and Ruin)