PS4 TEMP NAMES
Has anyone else been seeing a lot of PS4 names that are called TEMP-###### for example
TEMP-1830
TEMP-7302
TEMP-9273
Tagged:
Mod
Has anyone else been seeing a lot of PS4 names that are called TEMP-###### for example
TEMP-1830
TEMP-7302
TEMP-9273
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen a few here and there
Why do you think that’s is happening. Is it a Playstation problem end or a DBD thing
I don't play on PS4, is this a recent thing that you are noticing?
I've seen a handful. I think you get such a name if your PSN name is reported as inappropriate/violates Sony's name rules in some way.
If people have bad names, PlayStation will just change them to temp names.
I’ve seen A BUNCH of people with the name Temp (followed by a bunch of numbers). I was wondering what was up with all those “Temp” names.