Question for spirit ,nurse players.

Does it disturb you hard when survivors abuse lockers to make a noise ? I mean does that noise bothers you much or not at all?

Comments

  • Not really no. If I see that they’ve made a noise and they’re not on a generator, that means I know that the survivor that made the noise is not on a generator.

  • Nope, doesn't bother me when playing nurse.

  • I also wouldn’t mind knowing I have a survivor chasing with a flashlight when I’m chasing someone else.

    Theyre not on gens. It’s the dream really.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I also wouldn’t mind knowing I have a survivor chasing with a flashlight when I’m chasing someone else.

    Theyre not on gens. It’s the dream really.

    Wasnt asking whether you mind or not im asking if the noise can make you to screw a chase?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1176609#Comment_1176609

    Wasnt asking whether you mind or not im asking if the noise can make you to screw a chase?

    That wasn't clear in your original post. I've never had an issue with the noise making me screw up a chase, just my own ineptitude or not realizing there is a tree right behind a wall and I needed to hold my blink another half a 2nd longer.

  • No. I'm focused on the chase, the other stuff is white noise.

  • If you’re having issues with Distinguishing noise it’s time to upgrade the headphones?

  • Doesn't affect me at all as Nurse if they're doing it to spam noise notifications. Nurse is more about LOS and prediction than sound. Locker dives are a perfectly valid counter to Nurse to force her into fatigue since she can't open lockers during the chain blink/lunge window.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    If you’re having issues with Distinguishing noise it’s time to upgrade the headphones?

    Hey if i post on forum it doesnt mean i have issues

  • People who spam lockers against the spirit are really funny. The spirit is the only killer that can teleport right in front of a locker and immediately open it, their dumb head on doesn't stand a chance.

  • I'm pretty concentrated when playing nurse, so it bothers me, but doesn't got any influence on my performance.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Doesn't affect me at all as Nurse if they're doing it to spam noise notifications. Nurse is more about LOS and prediction than sound. Locker dives are a perfectly valid counter to Nurse to force her into fatigue since she can't open lockers during the chain blink/lunge window.

    If they emit sound you dont need to predict them much