Question?Achievements?

The acheivement Escape Artist. How exactly do you unlock it? ... as i have repeatedly got myself off a hook and then escaped with the hatch and it never unlocked.
Do i have to escape with only the gates ?
All the description says is ' succesfuly free yourself from a hook and escape the match ' I have done that multiple times now . ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

  • The acheivement Escape Artist. How exactly do you unlock it? ... as i have repeatedly got myself off a hook and then escaped with the hatch and it never unlocked.
    Do i have to escape with only the gates ?
    All the description says is ' succesfuly free yourself from a hook and escape the match ' I have done that multiple times now . ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    I believe it’s gates only... there are a few “escape” achievements that don’t seem to work with the hatch