Wiggle Bar Progress Reset Bug

Summary:

After getting slugged, picked up and then dropped, the wiggle bar progress was reset after a small period on the ground.


Description:

I was slugged by a Freddy, from there he picked me up to activate Thrilling Tremors, I wiggled a little and then he dropped me. I was slugged for around 2 minutes before he picked me up again and the progress bar was at zero as if he never dropped me.

This occurred in a public match.


Steps to Reproduce:

Unknown how to reproduce.


Occurred on:

PS4


Other Notes:

Killer was using the perks

Thrilling Tremors lvl2, BBQ and Chilli lvl2, Sloppy Butcher lvl1 and Pop Goes the Weasel Lvl 1

Add-on Included Prototype Claws and Outdoor Rope

Offering was a Survivor Pudding


Survivor was using the perks

Were Going to Live Forever lvl3, Empathy Lvl3, Inner Strength Lvl3, and Hope Lvl3

No items used

Offering was an Escape Cake


Attachments:

Bug Only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRNKwzanm8

Full Game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0FaehK3wsM

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments