Dead by Daylight mobile question

So I saw the trailer for Dbd mobile.

I checked the official website for Dead by Daylight though it says it will be available 'world wide' but the play store still says I can't pre-register because the app still isn't available in my country, is there any Dbd moderators willing to hear this out?

And why are some countries still blocked from playing?

Don't #########-post on something like "jUsT pLaY oN Pc" please, I just want to play even if I'm on the bathroom. Or maybe playing while working(after COVID ends).

Screenshot_2020-03-25-14-35-08-886_com.android.vending.jpg


Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • This is a question to pose to the DBD Mobile Support. No one here can answer it for you, not even the mods or devs, as mobile is run by a completely different team. Here is the link to contact Mobile Support: dbdmobile.helpshift.com

  • Yes, thank you very much.

    Nontheless, let's hope mobile team can make this app available in my country.

  • @Zabs said:

    Yes, thank you very much.

    Nontheless, let's hope mobile team can make this app available in my country.

    Absolutely. I'm sure their eventual goal is to make it available in as many countries as possible, but unfortunately I have no idea what their plans are in that area.

  • Screenshot_2020-04-18-14-18-25-56.png

    May i know if you're still experiencing this problem.It's now April 18th and Dbd mobile is supposed to be released worldwide,but i have the same problem.

  • We don't answer questions on DBD Mobile here, because it's effectively a separate game with it's own separate team of people working on it (we deal with the core game for PC & Consoles). I suggest contacting the mobile team via their official channels - https://discord.gg/dbdmobile https://dbdmobile.helpshift.com/a/dead-by-daylight-mobile/?p=all