That Hag Add-on... Is that the new killer clue?

Comments

  • the butcher is one of the cannibal family from her lore
  • That flavour text has been in the game for 1.5 years.

    If you think it's a reference to the new Killer, you're awfully desperate.
  • @DocOctober said:
    That flavour text has been in the game for 1.5 years.

    If you think it's a reference to the new Killer, you're awfully desperate.

    we've got ourselves a downer. call the police

  • @Canextro said:

    @DocOctober said:
    That flavour text has been in the game for 1.5 years.

    If you think it's a reference to the new Killer, you're awfully desperate.

    we've got ourselves a downer. call the police

    It's all good - just interesting way to name it and have an elipse as a quote

  • I wished everything. Every Perk, every item, every add-on, every offering had an quote

  • @The_Matlock said:

    @Canextro said:

    @DocOctober said:
    That flavour text has been in the game for 1.5 years.

    If you think it's a reference to the new Killer, you're awfully desperate.

    we've got ourselves a downer. call the police

    It's all good - just interesting way to name it and have an elipse as a quote

    Yeah I mean... he isn't wrong it is meaningless but he just shot down any hopes of it being significant and your analysis just for trying lol.

  • Milo said:

    I wished everything. Every Perk, every item, every add-on, every offering had an quote

    The flavor texts are awesome - I love going through to read them ๐Ÿ˜‚