Ever feel left out
Sadly they wouldn't let me blend with them although I tried my best. Also we ended up on sanctum of wrath, neither me or the killer had a great time.
Sadly they wouldn't let me blend with them although I tried my best. Also we ended up on sanctum of wrath, neither me or the killer had a great time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1eswGrkMU8
Clearly it’s because they don’t want to reveal you. I’m guessing you hid so well that you didn’t know where you were, the killer couldn’t find you and the hatch despawned.
Yup, after which we all went to self-care in the basement before having a picnic in a bush.