When someone follows you around and blows every gen you nearly finish
I just go to the killer and ask for a quick death. -.-
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
drop a pallet on them if your both are being chase, and never help him make him rue the day he messed with you
If I am aware that someone is personally doing toxic stuff to there team, I just take him out and let everyone else go. If by a small chance you run into me online, message me and I will remove this person from your game
Drop pallets when he loops, stand in the way of his flashlight beam, bodyblock him so he gets downed and finish the deal by farming him off the hook till he dies.
Don't suicide because of toxic teammates, don't take that ######### and deal with them.
People actually do that?
Wow.
I just wouldn't play with them anymore.
The killer will thank you