I can say the same about survivors. Especially when they have stronger perks than killers.
They are strong but they are not stronger. You just said it because you dont know how to utilize those perks on specific killers to improve their strength/deny weaknesses etc.
They are strong but they are not stronger. You just said it because you dont know how to utilize those perks on specific killers to improve their strength/deny weaknesses etc.
Yes they are. There isn't one killer perk I would say is comparable to survivors meta perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can say the same about survivors. Especially when they have stronger perks than killers.
They are strong but they are not stronger. You just said it because you dont know how to utilize those perks on specific killers to improve their strength/deny weaknesses etc.
Yes they are. There isn't one killer perk I would say is comparable to survivors meta perks.
Then you re just bad at using them? Prove me wrong.
You need to prove me wrong. Your only argument is "you're bad at using them".
Lets have a game in red ranks right now against me? See ? I can back up for my points and whatever i say.
Better leave it at that if you can't come with better arguments.
Please keep the discussion civil and respectful, thank you.
You expected me to provide you my builds and how to play according to those builds?