Breakout
I feel like breakout doesn't need the 6 meter requirement. If you're trying to save someone who got picked up most of the time you need the speed to catch up and take a hit but that doesn't work if you have to be that close.
I feel like breakout doesn't need the 6 meter requirement. If you're trying to save someone who got picked up most of the time you need the speed to catch up and take a hit but that doesn't work if you have to be that close.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I should clarify. I only mean the haste you get when another survivor is picked up should not be restricted to the 6 meters.