Please tweak blindness
I just got out of an all red ranks game. I died on first hook because of blindness. Could it be made like pigs traps where you can see a specific thing? That 'thing' being hooked survivors, as hitting all 4 people can result in a free 1 hook kill. way to easy of a confirmed kill
Comments
That's kinda the whole point of blindness...
Not really the way you counter blindness when it comes to the killer hooking survivors is literally just to look where hook bubble is then all you have to do is just walk around in that General area you'll find the survivor in question.
Blindness in itself is an already incredibly niche and situational status effect I love all the status effects it probably is the worst.
Nerfing it any further is not a smart idea.
This is coming from somebody who used to run third seal Legion before frenzy hits what are restricted as special not basic.
As long as the survivors are being competent and vigilant they shouldn't have any trouble saving their teammates.
You may have a point. I forget a lot of red ranks are just over inflated potatoes