Pre-Legion teenagers as survivors

So I have this dream about Susie becoming a playable survivor, because she is cute as #########.

I know this probably wont happen for certain, but it would be a fun addition to have the teenagers pre-legion be playable survivors - heck, they even have detailed faces underneath the masks so the art is done.


If we cant have that, then If we could have Susie's ''Fairview Hoodie'' for Meg I would be stoked :3

Comments

  • it would be a cool april fools prank but I don’t see it happening sadly, I always wanted to play frank and susie as a survivor 😔

  • I feel like people tend to forget that despite being shy and naive Susie is kind of a bit of an edgy b**ch.

    She clearly is a kleptomaniac and she hates the idea of anyone being joyful especially on Christmas.

    Also while she was opposed to killing people like the janitor it seems that she had no problem attacking or injuring people like she stabbed that random guy with the money wad

  • @Volfawott said:

    I feel like people tend to forget that despite being shy and naive Susie is kind of a bit of an edgy b**ch.

    She clearly is a kleptomaniac and she hates the idea of anyone being joyful especially on Christmas.

    Also while she was opposed to killing people like the janitor it seems that she had no problem attacking or injuring people like she stabbed that random guy with the money wad

    2081D3E3-842C-465E-B603-3CF5B7CC0957.png


  • Fairview hoodie pls

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1173939#Comment_1173939

    I think many people confuse fan stories with canon. Everyone in legion, may not seem like they belong, but they do. Frank is just broken in the head from a life that turned its back on him, so he turned its back on life and pulled people away. Julie was a wannabe innocent girl with susie, who was easily manipulated to belief she is like Frank. Susie is a klepto-angst teen who cannot stand joy when she cannot have it. She hates when they have the fun she should've had. Joey comes from a broken house with step parents and real parents that acted like they loved him, causing him to be on his own and stray down the wrong path, and develop a hatred for anyone who has such family, and especially family around christmas, making him feel like he belonged to the family that is legion.

    It would be cool to see maybe more groups of legion forming in the real world and becoming taken, becoming new cosmetics maybe.

    Or have groups directly inspired by Legion. I mean, people become fascinated with terrible events and people, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was a pseudo-fan group in their honor that eventually got taken by the entity or something... (as possible future cosmetics).


    Completely agree about the whole Canon vs. Fan Stories thing though. I think of Julie's story as, well, Romeo & Juliet story gone wrong. Doesn't mean I'm right though.

  • I mean just wait a bit longer. The next legion nerf will finally make em survivors. It's coming soon I'm sure.

  • I mean she's cute WITH her mask but have you seen her face under it? Not so cute.

  • @NotDingus said:

    So I have this dream about Susie becoming a playable survivor, because she is cute as #########.

    I know this probably wont happen for certain, but it would be a fun addition to have the teenagers pre-legion be playable survivors - heck, they even have detailed faces underneath the masks so the art is done.

    If we cant have that, then If we could have Susie's ''Fairview Hoodie'' for Meg I would be stoked :3

    If I was playing The Legion as Susie, but there was a Susie survivor, and I kill them, would that be considered suicide?