For the people

I feel like the perk needs a change involving when to activate it.

Just finished a game where I wanted to heal someone but not using the perk, waited for a skillcheck and it still activated. Shouldn't it work like the insta heals where it only activated when there is not a skillcheck?

Comments

  • You can change the activate ability bind if I’m not wrong

  • It should only work when you aren't injured. I'm assuming you are the one running the perk.

  • I need to clarify myself I believe. Now the way it is even when a skillcheck happens and you hit it you still end up using the perk to heal up.

    I feel it should work like the medkit and their septic/syringe addons where when you hit a skillcheck you don't actually use the addon.

  • Just change the key bind lol

  • @Gravewalker200 said:

    You can change the activate ability bind if I’m not wrong

    Yep , it's not the same keybind as the skillcheck key.

    Maybe it is on console? I have no idea.