Yeah, have to prepare my dinner. Yet i'm still in bed. Beans and chicken are easy to prepare, but i am feeling so lazy right now... Let the hunger grows until i get no options. LOL
I actually like cooking, but my kitchen is so compact and cluttered (my father is a hard worker, but also a bit of a pack rat) that I usually just stick to cooking super basic foods, like ramen noodles or canned beans or something.
I kinda like cooking also, but sometimes I just get too lazy to do that. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
use doordash, they deliver right to your bed :)
Yeah i though of that, hehehe
But i managed to make it! Delicious beans but meh chicken. LOL :)
I kinda like cooking also, but sometimes I just get too lazy to do that. :)
glad you made your food! now as for me i’m in your situation, I should be making myself dinner buuut i’m too lazy 😅
Kkkkkk :D