Homophobic slur and swearing because I hit someone with Haunted Ground...

No real point to this but amusement during quarantine, I'm not bothering with pictures because I'm too lazy to black out names. But just had a game where I downed someone right as Haunted Ground got popped, someone body blocked me while I was carrying her, and then a rank 4 (I'm 13 atm) ran past me for a save and I hit him...

He complained in end game chat that I didn't have to do that lol

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I once had someone DC on me during EGC as I was carrying them to their death hook. I asked them why in the end-game chat, to which they replied "didn't want to give a kill to a [bundle of sticks]".

    Pretty much goes without saying that I wasn't tunnelling or camping, he was just a really sore loser.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    No real point to this but amusement during quarantine, I'm not bothering with pictures because I'm too lazy to black out names. But just had a game where I downed someone right as Haunted Ground got popped, someone body blocked me while I was carrying her, and then a rank 4 (I'm 13 atm) ran past me for a save and I hit him...

    He complained in end game chat that I didn't have to do that lol

    Your response should have been "I know, but I wanted to" or told him "I'm a killer, it's my job"