Clown and Kate profile pictures/avatars.

It can't be that hard. Im waiting for the Clown avatar since his release 2 months ago.

Add the country brats avatar too while you are at it.

Comments

  • My honest assumption on why it's taking so long to add Clown / Kate as profile pictures to the forums is BHVR is waiting for the next chapter so they can add the upcoming new killer / survivor as avatars as well to complete a row.

    I would probably switch to Clown for my avatar though if it's added.

  • I swear I saw people with the Kate portrait. @Peanits at some point? 
  • PigNRun said:
    I swear I saw people with the Kate portrait. @Peanits at some point? 
    Yeah he did that to low-key troll after a similar thread as far as i can remember.
  • Yeah I am waiting for a clown avatar too. It can't be that hard.

  • I just want us to be able to upload our own photos.
  • I check once a week to see if they get added lmao 
  • BabyKitty said:
    I check once a week to see if they get added lmao 
    Bet you walked out disappointed each week huh.

    Can any mods give any infos on the avatars?
  • @PigNRun said:
    I swear I saw people with the Kate portrait. @Peanits at some point? 

    One of the mods has Kate avatar

  • Milo said:

    @PigNRun said:
    I swear I saw people with the Kate portrait. @Peanits at some point? 

    One of the mods has Kate avatar

    Im not gonna let go of this thread till we get them.
  • I don't want to be annoying but thats just getting ridiculous.
  • BHVR has submitted for Avatar approval. The process can take weeks and there is nothing they can do. Each avatar requires separate approval, so don't expect them to be released at the same time.  Once Sony, Microsoft, and Steam have approved, they'll release the avatars for a fee. 
  • BHVR has submitted for Avatar approval. The process can take weeks and there is nothing they can do. Each avatar requires separate approval, so don't expect them to be released at the same time.  Once Sony, Microsoft, and Steam have approved, they'll release the avatars for a fee. 
    REEEEEE
  • @JammyJewels said:
    MinusTheBillie said:

    BHVR has submitted for Avatar approval. The process can take weeks and there is nothing they can do. Each avatar requires separate approval, so don't expect them to be released at the same time.  Once Sony, Microsoft, and Steam have approved, they'll release the avatars for a fee. 

    REEEEEE

    Same. I approve

  • BHVR has submitted for Avatar approval. The process can take weeks and there is nothing they can do. Each avatar requires separate approval, so don't expect them to be released at the same time.  Once Sony, Microsoft, and Steam have approved, they'll release the avatars for a fee. 
    Now im afraid of the next DLC delay...
  • I know it may be a lot to ask but I also want to be able to customize the avatars for example shirtless David with the security guard hat (aka magic mike David) or millennial Dwight with his new shirt cosmetic 
  • The PTB for the new Killer is out tomorrow yet no Clown and Kate profile pics...
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    It can't be that hard. Im waiting for the Clown avatar since his release 2 months ago.

    Add the country brats avatar too while you are at it.

    In the "coming weeks".