The toolbox nerf isnt that noticeable TBH

I played plenty of Surv and killer before the TB nerf. It seems almost the same to me. As Surv, I throw on extra charge and speed, and it feels even more useful than before, and as killer, games haven't really changed in length, still to quick for my tastes. Actually felt like a minor buff to me.

And please, if you do happen to see my bs discussion, be civil, this community is bad enough as is

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Toolboxes are kind of useless now being as they repair at most half a gen. Commodious toolboxes prior to the update if you used socket swivels and instructions could repair 3 gens easily and still have charges left. Now they're kind of lacking with minimal charges which feels kind of unrewarding to use. I'd much rather use a medkit than a toolbox now as the ability to heal yourself at a fast speed is extremely good.

  • Matches can still go quick because they only changed Toolboxes.

    It's often shown that a mistake or 2 in the beginning on the Killer's end can sometimes already mean it's a quick loss for them.

  • To me, I never really minded how long they lasted, I just get the base charges done and move on. It just feels like even with this, games are going even quicker, more so as survivor actually. Then again, the speeds have been less than satisfactory for both sides for a bit now, so I may have just gotten used to the quicker games

  • Seems like it was only lip-service so they can say they did something about gen speeds. Didn't expect any actual impact. Now the devs can say "we addressed tool boxes" when people bring up how fast gens go.