As a survivor do you ever give up on purpose (no dc)
I do sometimes when I don't feel like putting too much effort and everyone dies at the start. I just let the killer have me and I stop resisting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes and it has become very frequently nowadays.
I have had so many survivor mates DC because of whatever reasons, sometimes cus its a nurse doc or freddy, sometimes they miss their DS forgot to look at the ping in the lobby or just wanna deny the BBQ stack. Sad part is that their SWF mates have to DC then too and I am just thinking, uhm ok....
Thats when I either go afk or walk to the killer and let them kill me.
DCing needs to be punished btw
Well, if i had a good match, and i mean all 4 of us can escape, sometimes i will let the killer have his kill
Never. I do what I can to earn as much BP as possible and to keep the game going as long as possible. Had a match earlier today where two teammates gave up after the first guy got found in the basement. The remaining two of us survivors did all 5 generators alone and one of us made it out.
I only give up when it's physically impossible for me to win (for example, I'm the last Survivor, only 0-1 generators have been repaired, and the Killer is carrying me - at that point, it's only a matter of time before he hooks me). Any other time, if the Killer wants that win, he's gonna have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.
Yes, same as most reasons above, accept defeat and move to next game
Back when ranking up was based on bloodpoint and I had to rank back up after rank reset I'll go let myself get killed any time I had enought bloodpoint to pip, because any rank under 10 is filled to the brim with lemmings and I wanted decent match where my teamate aren't my primary obstacle.
If I feel like it's game over, then yeah, I might do it.
Otherwise, it ain't over till it's over.