please make more clothes for the clown
i love his character, i love his backstory, i love his ability and playstile, i just wish there were more clothing options for him.
Don't get me wrong, i love his clown costume, but it's getting stale, and being a part time tf2 player, that is a sign to switch things up; so please make a new article of clothing for my boi kenneth
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I like him too but I don't know what else they can do. Maybe off duty clown without costume and make up. But I don't think that fits the lore.
Ideally for Clown it would be nice to see some variations on stuff like face paint. He could get some cheap cosmetics similarly priced like the Doctor Eye cosmetics. An Uncle Sam outfit, variations on his body cosmetics such as overalls or differently colored variations of his current outfit in the shop.
No idea what kind of weapon variations he could get.
or Jester mask or outfit.
Is no way Kenneth is squeezing into that last outfit...
They will think of something. Give it time man
As he is the newest addition to the killer roster I would imagine there are things in the works for him, it just might take awhile before we see them.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1004/3802/products/John_Wayne_Gacy_Pogo.jpg
I'd love a boss/mafia outfit for him. A dark grey-ish striped suit, a melon hat, a cigar on his left hand and his bottles look like cheap gin-bottles.
mankini skin for clown