PSA Dead Man's Switch
In a match earlier I learned that if 2 survivors are working on a generator and 1 let's go during Dead Man's Switch it kicks both survivors off.
That is all.
In a match earlier I learned that if 2 survivors are working on a generator and 1 let's go during Dead Man's Switch it kicks both survivors off.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's ... interesting? I wonder if that's intented.
That would make the perk a bit better. He's still not that reliable, even in a build with really good synergy.
I mean, it sure shutdown my Prove Thyself.
Using it with freddy using nemesis, enduring and thrilling tremors with the class photo addon. Tremors blocks the gens aren't been touched and the class photo makes it hard to know which gen I'm teleporting. It's nice having a perk that removes the usual builds
Using it with freddy using nemesis, enduring and thrilling tremors with the class photo addon. Tremors blocks the gens aren't been touched and the class photo makes it hard to know which gen I'm teleporting. It's nice having a perk that removes the usual builds