In which hight does balanced landing activates?
It always gets me for some reason, and I tend to not get the boost, and as a result, taking a bit. Can someone confirm the exact hight I need to fall in order to activate balanced landing? Thanks!
It always gets me for some reason, and I tend to not get the boost, and as a result, taking a bit. Can someone confirm the exact hight I need to fall in order to activate balanced landing? Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should activate even on small ladders and ramps like those from tracors in corn maps if you fall over to the sides of them you just cant go 1 step of the ladder and try to go down because the transition wont make you fall.
Better question is how high do you have to be to read this thread title and think that doesn't sound grammatically moronic.
Dyslexia don't judge --__--