A LITTLE WHILE AGO THE GAME STARTED, EVERYTHING NORMAL, I START THE GENERATOR IN FRONT OF ME, NOT EVEN THE TIME OF 20 SECONDS AND THE GAME CRASHED BECAUSE OF THE DOCTOR'S POWER, CARTER'S PACK, THE SCREEN LITERALLY FREEZES AND THE SOUNDS LOOP, THEY REPEAT, THE SAME.
I HAVE QUITTED MANY GAMES AND TODAY I HAVE WAITED 5 HOURS TO PLAY AGAIN, NOW HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT?
24 HOURS? SERIOUS? IT IS ALREADY THE SECOND TIME THAT HAPPENS, DAMN YOU NEED TO SOLVE
Tbh, since you admitted to quitting many times, I question wether you actually did crash, or you once again 'quit' because it was the Doctor you were facing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you need to work on your ragequitting and caps lock abuse. I highly recommend yoga.
Tbh, since you admitted to quitting many times, I question wether you actually did crash, or you once again 'quit' because it was the Doctor you were facing.
Well. I mean you deserve the 24 hour ban considering you DC as often as you do.
As for the "crash"... Sorry it happened to you.
How about, now stay with me here, you don't DC so much? That way whenever you crash you only have to wait 5-10 minutes?