Quick question did the survivors have same (extremely similar) names?
Also what platform etc are you playing on please.
@MandyTalk the problem is when the other player have the same name, the game don't detect the right player, and the status bar is the health player with the same name.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quick question did the survivors have same (extremely similar) names?
Also what platform etc are you playing on please.
Yes, the had same names, PC
@MandyTalk the problem is when the other player have the same name, the game don't detect the right player, and the status bar is the health player with the same name.
I've the same issue, and i'm on PC.
I know @etms51 that's why I asked the question!