I've been wondering this too. I think they said they weren't really going to do holiday events anymore, which is slightly upsetting but makes sense why.
No one knows for sure. Personally, I would be very surprised if we didn't have a Blood Hunt for the game's anniversary in June. There might be something else happening before then as well, but there's been no announcement to that effect so for now that's the only lead we have.
No one knows for sure. Personally, I would be very surprised if we didn't have a Blood Hunt for the game's anniversary in June. There might be something else happening before then as well, but there's been no announcement to that effect so for now that's the only lead we have.
One thing we know for sure, when the Rift closes β a mid chapter update should follow soon. π
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been wondering this too. I think they said they weren't really going to do holiday events anymore, which is slightly upsetting but makes sense why.
Yeah no holiday events is stupid most games have a holiday event, no holiday event just makes me think devs are getting lazy and donβt care
No one knows for sure. Personally, I would be very surprised if we didn't have a Blood Hunt for the game's anniversary in June. There might be something else happening before then as well, but there's been no announcement to that effect so for now that's the only lead we have.
One thing we know for sure, when the Rift closes β a mid chapter update should follow soon. π
The last BloodHunt was when Rift #1 closed. I expect this may be a trend.
There are a lot of games going free right now, i hope we get something while we're stuck inside.
Are mid-chapter updates usually accompanied by Blood Hunts?
I tapped on the Trusted Tag and seen your comment. I responded to you without knowing exactly what you was saying, so my apologies. π
Oh lol, no worries π
Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne.
To be more serious. Hey these extra blood points would be nice to unlock some addition teachable perks, should it happen after the rift closes.