What's going on with maps
What's wrong with random maps? The past several games today, and about 10 last night are all either the farm, swamp, or yamaoka.. No map offerings either.
What's wrong with random maps? The past several games today, and about 10 last night are all either the farm, swamp, or yamaoka.. No map offerings either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know that feeling, I played about 6 matches the other day, 1 was Dead Dawg Saloon (offering), 1 was Rancid Abattoir (Coldwind) and all the rest were Fractured Cowshed (Another Coldwind).
I get so many Preschool maps, I got Preschool 10 times in a row one time, but that's maybe because there are 5 of them. (Which I don't understand why)
It's already hard enough playing killer on ps4. Then, you got sWFs. I can't for the life of me understand WHY there giving them the best maps at random too. It's getting really hard to keep giving you guys matches as a killer main. Everything is literally against us. I can't even see survivors 3/4 of the time on yamaoka man, that's how bad it is... Here's a tip from a killer main about to give up: If your team has already knocked out 4 gens and the killers barley got 2 hooks, slow down and play with us some. We're trying to have fun too, and I'm sorry, but when you gen rush me on these maps and I can't even get hooks, I'm gonna DC. It's not worth the stress. The LEAST you could do is be decent about it. So what, one of you die. You still get your BP's. Quit being in such a damn hurry to finish a match, or there won't be any matches left to play. Not taking sides, just stating the obvious that everyone else has. The toxicity has to stop man. We're all trying to enjoy the same game, so let's all enjoy it together for a change...