Do you like this concept of editing tier of perks?
Hey, I just posted this to reddit, what do you think? :)
1,204 votes and 96 comments so far on Reddit
Hey, I just posted this to reddit, what do you think? :)
1,204 votes and 96 comments so far on Reddit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as they also make it so you can change the color as well because gosh dang i want my pink perks back you jerks! lol
I would like it. It would really only be necessary for a few perks, but it would make getting a higher tier in the bloodweb not so important (Mainly for Discordance)