I would use it if I could control whenever I wanted to leave "infinity" scratchmarks. If 4 survivors use it and it has no cooldown/limit, the scratchmarks would be all over the map making tracking very hard for killers. That may be too OP.
Ok, I admit 3 minutes was a little long. I was more interested in your take on the overall idea anyway, as there will always be adjustments to the numbers. 😏
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool idea! But maybe with certain conditions like Dance With Me?
Hmmmm, I would say Dance With Me takes precedence after a vault. But then you can go back to saturating an open area with scratch marks! Lol
3 minutes?! It's insane, in a bad way!
I would use it if I could control whenever I wanted to leave "infinity" scratchmarks. If 4 survivors use it and it has no cooldown/limit, the scratchmarks would be all over the map making tracking very hard for killers. That may be too OP.
The idea is nice but 3 minutes is really too much. Big portions of the map would become all red with such a long duration.
Ok, I admit 3 minutes was a little long. I was more interested in your take on the overall idea anyway, as there will always be adjustments to the numbers. 😏
How about 45/60/75 seconds?