Statistics | Survivor Item Usage

Prologue

Hey everyone, I gathered data from 160 survivors to see what items are commonly used as of 3.6.1. This only includes items survivors brought in, not items found in the Trial.

Hopefully, this can give the community some insight on item usage, and remember, don't conclude on statistics alone! ๐Ÿ˜


Item Usage

Survivors (Brought Items): 61.25%

Survivors (Didn't Bring Items): 38.75%


61.25% of survivors who brought items used

Spoiler Spoiler Warning โ–ฒโ–ผ

Add-ons are averaged together:

โ€”100% Double Add-ons

โ€”50% Single Add-on

โ€”0% No Add-on

Therefore, if a Med-Kit has 65.38% with add-ons, that means survivors typically equip a single add-on but sometimes use double add-ons.


Med-Kit: 39.78%

39.78% of survivors who used a Med-Kit

With Add-ons: 65.38%

Popular Med-Kit: Camping Aid Kit

Popular Add-on: Butterfly Tape


Toolbox: 29.59%

29.59% of survivors who used a Toolbox

With Add-ons: 50%

Popular Toolbox: Worn-out Tools & Toolbox

Popular Add-on: Clean Rag


Flashlight: 19.38%

19.38% of survivors who used a Flashlight

With Add-ons: 78.94%

Popular Flashlight: Flashlight

Popular Add-on: Battery & Heavy Duty Battery


Key: 6.12%

6.12% of survivors who used a Key

With Add-ons: 91.66%

Popular Key: Skeleton Key

Popular Add-on: Prayer Beads, Gold Token, & Milky Glass


Map: 3.06%

3.06% of survivors who used a Map

With Add-ons: 100%

Popular Map: Rainbow Map

Popular Add-on: Black Silk Cord


Firecracker: 2.04%

Popular Firecracker: Chinese Firecracker


Epilogue

Discuss what you think about my statistics, and if you want to know something specific, ask below! ๐Ÿ˜

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Makes perfect sense that medkits are #1, actually surprised there's more toolboxes than flashlights in your data though even with 160 survivor sample size. I guess some people might still be trying to figure out their preferred use of the "new" toolboxes.

    Also... map gang rise up!

  • I'm surprised by the big percentage of toolboxes. Medkits are easy items with good value and flashlights are difficult items with huge value. I expected both 8f those to be #1 and #2.

  • Add on stats are confusing.

    19% of players used a flashlight

    Of those 19% flashlighters only 79% used addons? So only 24 players out of 30

    and that 24 could have either brought 1 or both ?


    Why did you average the double slot ?

  • 97 outta 160 brought items

    Seems kinda low... is it the same players either bring items or the same players over and over that dont ?


    Did you get your sample from playing killer

    Or just solo que and remove your own stats

  • Here's a stat for you, everytime I bring in an item, I lose 100% of the time. I'm just collecting them and wish I could sell them.

  • @emptyCups said:

    Add on stats are confusing.

    19% of players used a flashlight

    Of those 19% flashlighters only 79% used addons? So only 24 players out of 30

    and that 24 could have either brought 1 or both ?

    Why did you average the double slot ?

    It's really hard to explain, but you nailed it basically!

    Just remember this is an average, not what's actually happening right now. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @emptyCups said:

    97 outta 160 brought items

    Seems kinda low... is it the same players either bring items or the same players over and over that dont ?

    Did you get your sample from playing killer

    Or just solo que and remove your own stats

    Both, I played as the killer and survivor.

    Killer gives me 4 survivors to gather data, and survivor gives me 3 survivors to gather data (I don't include myself).