What happened with the matchmaking?
I wait much longer as Killer to get lobby, and way less as Survivor.
What happened? Are Survivor players done with queue times so they now play Killers? Or they don't want play Survivors because they are too easy?
I wait much longer as Killer to get lobby, and way less as Survivor.
What happened? Are Survivor players done with queue times so they now play Killers? Or they don't want play Survivors because they are too easy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont know, but the matchmaking is still bad for killers, i get constantly red rank survivors as green killer. Maybe BHVR want to punish killers more by making their que times longer! ๐๐