How do you wiggle from one side to the other when harpooned ?
I had games as Slinger and people going crazy from one side to another, while they are harpooned. How do they do this?
Tagged:
Trusted
I had games as Slinger and people going crazy from one side to another, while they are harpooned. How do they do this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what others have said it looks like they are using a macro.
ermm idk if the killer is not walking back while reeeling you in, survivors will have a lot of freedom to move.
The devs still didn't fixed macro usage, so he can be rendered to uselessness by exploits. Good killer design.
What? A makro does not help here.... It's the same as when you would say a makro while struggling keeps you on the hook longer. Makes no sense. There is a cap to the input accepted
Whatever it is, I'd like to know because this can be done on console. I play on PS4 and one time this person on hook was going left and right and I had a hard time reeling him in. I always walk backwards, as it seams to be the best method.