Props/Reported flags
I'm just wondering, how does someone know if they've received props or got reported?
I'm just wondering, how does someone know if they've received props or got reported?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't as far as I'm aware. The props doesn't do anything as of right now either. There were plans to use it as a sort of reward system for people who had a lot of props but I don't know if they're ever going to do anything with that.
Same with reports. If the report goes through then you know as you'll be temp-banned or warned but if it's just people being silly then it'll get dismissed and you'll never know you've been reported.
Thanks, was always a bit curious about that.