Matchmaking problem
Hello How are everybody? I believe that the devs stated before Christmas Eve that the matchmaking problem were going to be addressed but perhaps I missunderstood. I am a bit clumsy after all. Any plans to fix it? I am serious, so I can tell my friends who bought the game if it's a problem or if it's their fault to loss against red rank bullies because they don't know how to play.
Comments
Seems like the devs have 2 errors, one with matchmaking and one with survivor ranking. The matchmaking is all over the place now, I've been in matches with red rank killers and I've been in some with rank 20. My rank fell from 12 to 16 in 3 days pretty much and I've been having some decent games overall, but I guess I don't get enough pip to increase anymore.
As a red/purple rank survivor and killer... the problem is not that the red rank survivors are good, but they are bullies. Imagine wanting to train boxing and a pro boxer decides to punch you and mocking you, and when you complain at the trainer then he says you "Do you have a problem with that? Then get better".
This is a game where you can take a 2 month break and upon your return, you're matched with ppl who have been playing every single day, for hours, since then. Fun stuff man.
I just played a "rank 17" Deathslinger with green and purple perks. I'm wondering if they deranked, but the lowest you can go down to is 16? Hmmmmm....
match making isn't broken :)