People seriously underestimate console nurse
I’m a rank 1 ps4 nurse main and I’ve been playing nurse since January. I’ve played nurse ever since i started but on and off and when u did I only used 5 blink and 3 blink lmao. But yeah nurse is good on console if you know what your doing. The 2 main issues that are prevalent with her are fps and sensitivity. I counter the fps by restarting my game every 1-3 games so this usually helps a bit, but with sensitivity that’s another story. The sensitivity is horrid compared to pc, I have to sluggishly turn my entire camera when I blink up ahead a survivor or turn my camera while in blink. The upside is that most survivors have 0 idea how to counter nurse on console. I get survivors who try to loop me like a normal killer then you get those survivors who literally just hold W.... . On addons I feel like I need addons every game especially recharge ones because I get punished for missing swings and hitting swings while they get further away at 4.0 ms while I have to wait for my blink to come back waking at 3.8ms. I hope that when keyboard and mouse are compatible I can hopefully stop relying on addons.
Comments
I feel like most people just don't wanna take the time to master her specially on ps4...lord knows I don't have that patience. Kutos to you tho for understanding and playing her! One thing I remember one time with nurse was blinking and then grabbing a survivor trying for a hook save, best nurse moment of my life!
Yeah, I definitely feel you, but unfortunately for me, I can barely play a game of Nurse because survivors DC or kill themselves on the hook.
However, when I do get a game, survivors compliment my Nurse because most people know it's extremely difficult to play her on console. 😁