FELLOW PS4 players
Have any other fellow ps4 players experienced an issue where their camera starts drifting on its own when playing killer? At first I thought it was my controller, but I've brought 3 in the past couple of months but it keeps coming back. And DBD is the only game this happens on.
Comments
Nah it’s definitely something in game. Mine doesn’t happen often but as deathslinger and spirit it happens after I hit people
This happened to me on one of my controllers so I got a new one and now I dont have that issue. I'm not sure if its a rare bug or my controller was bad.
I had this happen when the joystick was going. It felt normal to use, and when I'd first start a session, there was nothing unusual.
After I played a little while (maybe about 30 minutes?), the camera would start drifting upward and I'd fight to center & steady it. It would drift without me even touching the controller, sometimes
Purchasing a new controller solved the problem and it hasn't occurred again since. Hopefully you don't need to buy a new one---I know they're not cheap!