Some more information would be great, as this isn't really enough to find an answer.
Does the "-5000" BP notification actually take away BPs from your total count? How long as this been happening for? Did you use the Blood-Web before/after that match?
Without those 3 answers above, I can take a wild guess towards the issue. It could just be displaying that notification after you previously spent BPs on the blood-web (pre-match). This theory only works if the percentage isn't take BPs away from your total count, in which case it's most likely just a display error that's coming from your previous use from the blood-web.
Yes it was due to spending bloodpoints in bloodweb just before match, the bloodweb froze not allowing me to make further purchases. The match began, after match is when I noticed the red negative number.
Really appreciate everyones help in solving this. Thank you
Yes it was due to spending bloodpoints in bloodweb just before match, the bloodweb froze not allowing me to make further purchases. The match began, after match is when I noticed the red negative number.
Really appreciate everyones help in solving this. Thank you
No problem, despite you being able to figure it out in the end lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to. Would you be able to post a screenshot?
Do you mean in the emblem system where you lose points when a survivor is hooked?
That is weird, were you using the bloodweb at the time?
@Boba
Some more information would be great, as this isn't really enough to find an answer.
Does the "-5000" BP notification actually take away BPs from your total count? How long as this been happening for? Did you use the Blood-Web before/after that match?
Without those 3 answers above, I can take a wild guess towards the issue. It could just be displaying that notification after you previously spent BPs on the blood-web (pre-match). This theory only works if the percentage isn't take BPs away from your total count, in which case it's most likely just a display error that's coming from your previous use from the blood-web.
It's just a bug, you bought something from the bloodweb and the number got stuck there.
Are you sure?
That's what I thought in my theory, but that could easily be wrong if the -5000 is taking away from the total BPs he has.
I'm not really sure, but its the most plausible justification.
That's true, I don't see any other reason behind it other than a visual error.
But we'll see what the OP says about the 3 questions I asked, maybe we're wrong about those theories.
Yes it was due to spending bloodpoints in bloodweb just before match, the bloodweb froze not allowing me to make further purchases. The match began, after match is when I noticed the red negative number.
Really appreciate everyones help in solving this. Thank you
No problem, despite you being able to figure it out in the end lol.
Glad your problem was solved though.