Wiggling and Broken Hooks
This may be a 'newb issue' and im expecting to get dog piles for it, but I'm finding the two mechancs, even used together and planned, to be wholey useless.
For example, played in a match there were two hooks somewhat close together the killer was chasing an ally I went and sabotaged both hooks the killer caught me instead of my ally, I wiggled the whole time, and they still had time to get me to a hook. Not a third mind you but during the chase, the first one I broke had respawned.
Another instance was similar but they got to a third hook.
They feel like abilities that are there for when the killed messes up, but even then, even with protection hits and other survivors running interference, the only time I'v ever seen them work is due to stuns and flashlights.
It should be said that before the tookbox changes disabling hooks was atleast somewhat more useful, now it feels utterly useless.
Comments