Wait a moment

Did anyone realize we have a killer with a gun and a map that is a preschool?

Dont know what to do with that info I just happened to realize

Comments

  • I'm not sure how many school shooters are using a chain gun that grabs people so they can hit them with the butt of their gun to sacrifice their victim to The Entity where they will pray for Death but it will never come...

    But maybe I missed it :D

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm not sure how many school shooters are using a chain gun that grabs people so they can hit them with the butt of their gun to sacrifice their victim to The Entity where they will pray for Death but it will never come...

    But maybe I missed it :D

    I mean college students pray for death that never comes as well so...

    And dammit these school shooters are getting creative!

  • There is no kids so it doesn't matter if it's a preschool or not

  • Inb4 BHVR changes the randomization of maps to ensure Deathslinger never gets sent to Badham, even if someone uses a map offering.