Anyone else disproportionately getting sent to Coldwind Farms?
Seems like the only map I'm getting as killer today. So sick of seeing corn. This has to be cruel and unusual punishment.
Seems like the only map I'm getting as killer today. So sick of seeing corn. This has to be cruel and unusual punishment.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish. If I see autohaven or coal tower or suffocation pit one more time tonight im screaming
edit: i screamed
I've been seeing a lot of autohaven lately. It does make sense to be seeing coldwin more often though, because there are multiple variations of it.
Coldwind/Macmillan/Autohaven have the most variations of each map, so you have a higher chance to get one.
Coldwind:
Macmillan:
Autohaven:
There's also all 5 variations of the preschool maps. There's about 34 maps right now and 15 of them are the ones listed above. You've got about a 15% chance (14.7%) to get a coldwind farm map. So yeah, they appear more often.