Nurse bug
when you hit a survivor after you blink, you got a a speed sprint of 0.8m / s every time you hit a survivor after a blink Its an add-on called: spasmodic breath I got reported and reported, fix this bug pls
when you hit a survivor after you blink, you got a a speed sprint of 0.8m / s every time you hit a survivor after a blink Its an add-on called: spasmodic breath I got reported and reported, fix this bug pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How about posting such topics in the Bug section or - really crazy - look up in the search before even posting, cause this is already a known issue.
Its should have been patched according to the patch notes
but at this point, I am pretty sure Nurse is a bug
It's been Patched. This shouldn't be happening anymore.