I would personally love this. However I would also like if this was tracked over the entire time I've played the game, and not just scrapped after I leave the lobby.
It would be very nice to see this, but such data is hard to gather since the outcome of a Trial relies on the Map, on the Killer, on the Perks being run by both sides, on the individual skill of each Survivor, etc. It'd be very interesting though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would personally love this. However I would also like if this was tracked over the entire time I've played the game, and not just scrapped after I leave the lobby.
It would be very nice to see this, but such data is hard to gather since the outcome of a Trial relies on the Map, on the Killer, on the Perks being run by both sides, on the individual skill of each Survivor, etc. It'd be very interesting though.