Enjoying Dead By Daylight?

So far from playing DBD I've really enjoyed myself, ofcourse minus a few things here and there such as "balance" but I've just boiled that down to being a new player. However, as it stands I really like this game, I've got up to survivor rank 12, and killer rank 14. But naturally I'm sure they're new stats, anyway. What I want to ask is, What would you guys who are seasoned players recommend to a new guy? Anything such as tips or just dumb fun to try out. I'd say so far the dumbest bit of fun I've done so far is get a full squad of level 1 dwights and sprint around doing all the gens with leadership or prove thyself on. But I digress, any tips to help me improve or enjoy the game more would be awesome! And I hope to play this game for a time to come.

Comments