What should my mouse sensitivity be for nurse?
I rarely play pc nurse and mainly stick to console but I feel like my sensitivity is to clunky on the actual mouse itself. I’m playing on 100 sensitivity and use a razor deathadder elite
I rarely play pc nurse and mainly stick to console but I feel like my sensitivity is to clunky on the actual mouse itself. I’m playing on 100 sensitivity and use a razor deathadder elite
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you a wrist or arm aimer? If wirst: one hand flick should make you turn 360 degree. If full arm: one movement from left to right of your mousepad should make you turn 360+ degree.
From there work around your comfort zone, that's the basic of fps games imo
I have sensitivity at 100% and the mouse set to 4000 dpi. Nurse needs a huge amount of sensitivity to quickly change the landing target for mindgame purposes and to counter jukes.