How to SWF Genrush With Math
Designate a guy who can chase well. Even better if you can all run a little bit.
Ideal scenario:
Split the other 3 on different gens. 3 gens done in 80 seconds.
Then 2 on one gen, one on another. 2nd gen pops in 44 seconds.
Other 2 join the last guy on their gen, and it will be done 23 seconds later (44% complete by 4th gen pop. 56% remaining / (.8 speed*3 survivors) = 23 seconds.
This adds up to 147 seconds. Of course you can't teleport so you have to add in travel time to gens. Two of you have to run to 3 gens total. The last only has to run to two. So... 160 cumulative seconds and the gates are powered. Roughly. Ish.
If your guy can run that long. Good on him. But 160 secs is a tough freaking run. Knowing the other 3 are being optimal, I suggest using all your pallets early, and bring dead hard and maybe a syringe if you are REALLY trying hard. Realistically you want to run for those first 80 seconds. That's more realistic.
Also! Keep in mind that the killer has to clean his weapon twice, pick up, and hook your man. Those animation times add up to 8.5 seconds + travel time to hook. So... Let's say he's a fast boi and gets there in 3 seconds. That's 11.5 guaranteed seconds + getting to one of your gens. Let's just say you happen to be on the nearest gen and we give him 7 seconds to get to you. That's 18.5 seconds of free time + your chasers runtime.
So in reality. If your chaser can evade the killer for the remaining 61.5 seconds. You will be able to 3 gens done before the killer gets to the next person. That's 30.75 seconds per health state. If Dead Hard is used to properly it's 20.5 seconds per health state. Syringe? 15.375 seconds per health state. You are the runner. This is your job for the whole match. Do your best. Build for it.
Of course others can throw on a toolbox to help shave off some of those 61.5 seconds if its giving your runner trouble.
At this point you JUST popped 3 gens on. 1 on hook, 1 in chase, 2 free birds who just finished their gens. Let's start there.
One of the free birds gets on the 4th gen, other goes for unhook and they both get on the nearest gen. Don't heal.
This means you have (about) 60 seconds until all gens are popped. (The first guy was busting out his 60 second gen, the other two only have a 44 second gen together, but there was travel time for the hook save so... 60 seconds).
Back to the guy in a chase. You need to last that cumulative 60 seconds. Remember those 18.5 seconds the killer has to spend cleaning weapons, picking you up, hooking you, etc? That means you only have to survive for 41.5 seconds of chase time total. 20.75 per health state. Dead hard? 13.8 seconds per health state. Easy peasy.
Make sure you all have BT and DS so you can guarantee getting out once the gens are on. I'd recommend adrenaline unless you are facing lots of NOED. This way your second guy might not even go down!
5 gens, 2 hooks, and all the second chances you could need. Enjoy.
Comments
You get more points for saving someone in End Game Collapse. Honestly the numbers are nuts. One match I didn't do any healing at all, I might have unhooked one person prior to EGC. EGC started, I ran and unhooked one person, healed them up, and got iridescent altruism. That's nuts, dude. You can make up all your lack of healing at the end game, where it matters most, and even if you die you can still get a pip and probably top 2 scores in the game.
Hey this what I encounter 3 out of 5 games. Sometimes more. So basically I with only 2 to 3 hooks no sack max get equal sometimes more bp than the survivors who just rushed out the gens.
Guess the escape is more fun to people than playing the game.
There needs to be an efficiency penalty to being injured to make people heal. Yes I run thana quite often, people still don’t heal.
If I run noed then I get a load of abuse for it even against 4xadrenaline, DS and BT.
cant wait for the new mmr as this game gets less fun by the day.
The guy above me said that emblems dont mean jackshit unless im mistaken. I would usually agree with you as I neither care about kills nor escapes, heck on my killers I TECHNICALLY almost never 4k because I manipulate the statistics by letting the last survivors do all gens if possible or let them escape through the gates (devs are probably tracking gen vs hatch escapes)
It would look really bad for killers if a guy who in the statistics plays less than 20 hours of killer per month 4ks constantly on freddy on redranks while also going merciless and I think more killers should play like me, complaining on forums does nothing but manipulating the statistics in a way where the devs can only tell if they watch the game closely is way more useful
Yes, so? I check profiles of survivors before playing, it's rare that if I see somebody who has 8k hours that I'll play anything else than nerfed infinite freddy.
Altho last time I faced an 8k survivor I recked him with pyramid head after I gave up on him and managed to get one of his SWF into the basement on autohaven hehe, no DS+basement=impossible to recover from snowball to the point where a guy who easily spun me like 3 times to a point where I even lost him DC'd (I never faced somebody this good). Was a great feeling.