So happy, finally got my Summer BBQ and Chinese New Year cosmetics back

I was honestly stressing on how I was going to prove I had them before.

I have one screenshot literally showing I got the Donkey Jacket unlocked and one showing good progress for the donkey jacket and the huntress mask.

But I dont have a single screenshot showing I had anything from the BBQ event, only I have offerings for the event on some killers...

But yeah, really happy about this, just wanted to share that.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Cool, glad you got it restored. I have double of most things now for some reason, from the Huntress Mask, Donkey Jacket, Pro-Pain Hammer and Kate’s Top..

  • I'm happy you got them back and thanks for sharing the post.

  • How did you get them back? Because I'm still missing all of mine.

    Edit: nvm just checked I have them now... oops

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I was honestly stressing on how I was going to prove I had them before.

    I have one screenshot literally showing I got the Donkey Jacket unlocked and one showing good progress for the donkey jacket and the huntress mask.

    But I dont have a single screenshot showing I had anything from the BBQ event, only I have offerings for the event on some killers...

    But yeah, really happy about this, just wanted to share that.

    Small victories.