To All PC Killers
I humbly request that you all go try Death Garden for the next few days.
When I say all killers I genuinely want as many killers as possible to go play Hunter and leave Dead by Daylight for the next few days. It is important that as asymetrical horror consumers we support the continued expansion of the genre.
Additionally given how unbalanced and peculiar the most recent proposed patch is I think we should offer the developers a brief perspective on what a lack of killers looks like. After all I know that if I had to choose between being a Killer and a Hunter I would pick Hunter everysingle time. After all, Hunters don't have to deal with loops.
When I say all killers I genuinely want as many killers as possible to go play Hunter and leave Dead by Daylight for the next few days. It is important that as asymetrical horror consumers we support the continued expansion of the genre.
Additionally given how unbalanced and peculiar the most recent proposed patch is I think we should offer the developers a brief perspective on what a lack of killers looks like. After all I know that if I had to choose between being a Killer and a Hunter I would pick Hunter everysingle time. After all, Hunters don't have to deal with loops.
Comments
Good idea, let us see how the game works without killers.
these are proposed changes (will probably happen but still), we dont need to threaten the devs to make the game how we want
the devs are going to make the game experience they want
this will either be an experience i dont care for and i will just uninstall or one i am okay with and keep playing
I haven't played deathgarden and I don't plan on doing so, because the prerelease trailers look exactly the same. We get promised one this and got delivered another on DbD. Maybe it's different on deathgarden, maybe not. But I sure as hell won't fall for the same trap.
I actually played the beta.
The game is dreadfully boring.
It just doesn't make sense to spend money/time on a game I know I won't like.
No thanks.
Had a key to the early versions and it bored the ######### out of me.
And no, no change is going to change that since it's simply how the game plays that bores me.
However the Hunters do have 2 benefits Dead by Daylight's killers lack.
- The Bloodpost is usually a death sentence.
- This means that unless the runners are very coordinated people you catch just die.
- The hunter wait time was less than a minute for me
- Most killer lobbies in Dead by Daylight have a longer wait time, then you have a random chance of getting a good or bad game. Death Garden can have you bullied for sure, but at least they don't make you wait for it.
Deathgarden is not my type of game, but dont worry I will be part of the "strike" by playing monster hunter, just like the devs suggested when playing killer is too frustrating
What I've seen of Deathgarden thus far doesn't interest me at all, so no.