more information on end-game screen
I enjoy looking at all the information on display at the end of each match. One thing I see lacking is the information on which player played which character. You see them running in the match and based on their health status and time of getting injured, you can pinpoint the name of the player with its ingame character, though there is more ways than one to pinpoint who is who. However, at the end screen, it is impossible to do so unless the player tells this in the chat, or you memorized their name and character from the match.
I would like to see a character icon displayed next to the player name in the end-game screen. Now I would totally love to see this same thing done ingame instead of those white player icons at the bottom left side, but I guess that may get in the way of how the game is designed to be played...
Comments
Super agree with this
Pausing ingame to review the offerings brings up this information, but yeah a good sensible suggestion.