Zaddio is here!
In the mist of all these craziness. Adam is here to save the day.
Thank you devs!
I’ve been waiting for this particular hairstyle for a long time. Now all I ask for is version without the beard.
In the mist of all these craziness. Adam is here to save the day.
Thank you devs!
I’ve been waiting for this particular hairstyle for a long time. Now all I ask for is version without the beard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You would need to wait for another year.
Hopefully we Adams lover don’t have to go through that torture again.
In the meantime, I’m satisfied 😍