Protection Hits are busted again?
I'm doing the 10 protection hits challenge and despite taking 3+ hits right next to injured survivors I have made 0 progress. Is there some kind of trick I'm missing or are they just busted again?
I'm doing the 10 protection hits challenge and despite taking 3+ hits right next to injured survivors I have made 0 progress. Is there some kind of trick I'm missing or are they just busted again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that too honestly. Took a hit while running right behind an injured survivor and didn't get the Protection hit for some reason. I hate that challenge anways, because it pretty much forces me to throw the game if I don't want to do this challenge over 50+ games.
Exactly. It's frustrating. I just don't understand why this has been a constant issue for them to get working. Maybe the whole concept needs to be changed. Why base perks and challenges around a mechanic that breaks constantly?
Probably thanks to this "fix" in yesterday's patch -
"Fixed an issue that would award a Protection score event to a Survivor for breaking free from the Redeemer's spear near an injured Survivor."
They fix something that wasn't that much of a problem and completely break the whole protection hits scoring. Pretty good job I guess.
I was going to post this^. Typical fix that needs a fix for the fix.
Yeah. I tried doing them for the challenged and noticed theyre completely busted.
The only consistent way I get one is to take a hit when the killer is carrying a survivor.